The soul purpose of koru

Koru on luotu ilahduttamaan, riemastuttamaan ja tuomaan maailmaan jotakin kaunista. - The soul purpose of Koru is bring joy, happiness and something beatiful in to the world.



torstai 21. heinäkuuta 2011

Tästä se lähtee - Here we go

Olen harkinnut oman blogin aloittamista jo pitkään, ja tässä on viimein lopputulos. Jännittävää on nähdä, herättääkö blogini kiinnostusta ja millaista palautetta tulen saamaan - jos mitään.. Toivon, että blogini ilahduttaa teitä ja tuo uusia idoita niin teille kuin minullekin.

I have thought about starting my own blog for a long time and here you can see the first footsteps of the new commer in the blogger world. It will be exciting to see will there be any interest in my blog and what kind of feedback I'll receive. I hope that my blog would make you happy and give you and me both some new ideas.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti